Monday, June 9, 2008

Bad, bad blogger!

Well, I had started this blog with the best of intentions, post at least once a week, new pages to share! Huh! One post and then zip. Really well done.
But, in all honesty, I have not had much time to scrap, let alone blog anything. Which is really frustrating as I haven't stopped buying more product. We have a serious case of product overflow going on!

But, this Sunday I put all my paint aside and got some pages done. I am now proudly patting myself on the back for having such a productive day!

My wonderful husband who I am missing seriously right now. Hopefully he will be home this weekend. *sigh*
A detail shot of the Twiddleybitz flourish.

This was a real quick and easy page. I just love that photo of my Madison.

Another quick and easy page. While looking through my photos, I found this photo of the two of us taken in 1989, and also found my old highschool diary from 1986. On October 17 I have made the entry 'Anthony asked me out'. Wow, nearly 22 years together! Geez, what babies we were in that photo!

My beautiful Sammi!


I am really happy with this layout. I think I may try this in a different colour range.



My three eldest girls...

A very rare page about me!
So, that was my very satisfying Sunday!

2 comments:

Jo Wholohan said...

Loveing your pages Jo!!! My husband was my high school sweetheart too :))

Jacky said...

You were very productive on this rainy Sunday Jo.
Love all the pages, especially you and your husband in 1986 (???hope I got that right).