Friday, July 11, 2008

On a roll....


It has been ages since I did some scrapping. Been so caught up in the painting that my albums and photos have become rather neglected!
So yesterday I created this layout of Samara and Courtney and managed to combine some painting with my scrapping!! I really love the look of white on the kraft coloured background, sure I will do some more of that colour combo!
Printed off a whole stack of photos and am getting stuck in to doing some more layouts and actually using some of my ever growing stash of supplies. Loving every second of it.
School holidays here at the moment and though we haven't actually done anything, the kids have been happy pottering around the house, playing their DS's and watching movies. I have managed to do a good clean of the house. So, it may not be tidy, but it is clean. Won't take long to actually tidy each day at least.
Samara has been working at the Day Care Centre and is off to AQWA today, how awesome is that! She absolutely loves it and is thinking of doing her studies part time and working there during the day. The extra money would come in handy as we want to get her her own car. Very tired of playing chauffeur now that two of them are working part time. Seems I am driving back and forth all day. At least with the holidays, there are no school runs, netball practise or games. I manage to get an extra half hour sleep each morning! Bliss....
Todays creations to be posted tonight/tomorrow!

No comments: