Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A productive evening

It's amazing how much you can get done in an evening when your husband is away and all the kids are in bed or otherwise occupied!
I had a bit of pre planning, sorting out what photos I wanted to use and finding matching papers
None of the pages were very detailed or highly embellished, but I was still really happy about getting so much accomplished.
Having 5 daughters means I cannot do a page for one of them without doing one for all the others! I still have not done Kaitlins page (don't tell her the tho!!!) and did 2 for Samara so now I have to play catch up!

This page is from samaras school ball last year, and I know, I have spelt school wrong on the layout, going to fix that as soon as I finish this post. I love how beautifully the photo turned out, with the colours of the sun setting behind them, a glimpse of the stretch limo, and the vibrancy of the girls dresses. Love that green in Cassies dress, just beautiful!

Me and my Courtney, my little cuddle bug who is at that perfect cuddling height, just fitting in under my chin!!

A quick and easy page of my Maddi, using primarily Heidi Swapp products. This is from her 6th birthday, she is now 7!!! See, lots of catching up to do!

I just love this Rouge De Garanche paper, I have had it for a while and finally bit the bullet and used it!! The rub on quote under the photo is not showing up very clearly but basically means friends forever even after school days are over.

The photo of Jess on this page is a self portrait. I find these quite often on my camera!!! All the kids at one time or another, grab my camera and the results are often really good.
I love this photo of Jess (excuse the camera flash!!!).
All the products on this page are Creative Imaginations.

well hubby is back home again and not working tomorrow, so not sure whenI will get some scrappin done again. My studio needs another tidy up (this is a never ending cycle!!) and I want to get started on some jewelery and home decor and a couple of mini albums I have picked up over the past month. Oh, I also want to work on some art journals I bought from Donna Downey!! Too much to do, too little time!

No comments: